The Call Services Representative (CSR) receives calls with the intent of promoting or selling credit union products or services. The position requires an in-depth knowledge of all credit union’s products and services.
• Answers all member inquiries regarding Credit Union products and services and member account information and troubleshoot transaction history.
• Answers credit and debit card inquiries, performs data changes when required and initiates disputes
• Establishes and services both active and closed account information
• Initiates/counsels members in completion of loan applications
Qualified Applicants Must Possess:
• Professional demeanor and strong communication skills
• A pleasant and friendly personality
• Strong attention to detail and ability to adhere to credit union policies
• Willingness to handle multiple tasks and to maintain working knowledge of Credit Union products/services
• Dependability and flexibility in scheduling
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Minimum of one year in related position
• Strong member service skill
• Desire to interact with the public and offer assistance
• Ability to promote and cross-sell products and services
• Communication skills, both oral and written, to maintain effective working relationships
• Basic to intermediate personal computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
Anheuser-Busch Employees' Credit Union (ABECU) - 15 months ago
Based in St. Louis, Anheuser-Busch is the leading American brewer, holding a 47.6 percent share of U.S. beer sales to retailers. The...