Sr. Associate, Process Management-731057
Level: Sr. Associate
Leads multiple projects/process improvement initiatives within the Customer Fulfillment Plastics, Imaging, and Reporting operations. Involves influencing at various levels to drive horizontal business strategy. Responsibilities will include collecting data, measuring performance against requirements, and reporting process performance to senior leadership and executives. Responsible for process infrastructure and centralized oversight of requests across the organization. Identifies and implements process improvements and drives issue resolution/risk mitigation activities. Develops and maintains formal process documentation including procedures and process flow diagrams. Acts as a subject matter expert to effectively partner with project customers to achieve desired outcome or improvement by clarifying needs and providing appropriate solutions.
- Working with senior leadership to influence prioritization of project efforts across Customer Fulfillment-Plastics, Imaging, and Reporting
- Planning objectives/required actions to complete a project or process redesign effort within agreed upon timelines (evaluating solutions and resources, assessing current state)
- Documenting processes and projects (creating project reports, presentations, business cases, and diagrams)
- Meeting with key stakeholders or performers required to complete the work
- Administrative tasks (responding to e-mails, phone calls, and general inquiries)
- Training and development
- 2 Years of process management experience
- 1 Year of project management experience
- 1 Year of people management experience
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Certification
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Process Management, Project Management, Risk Management, Communications or Computer Science
- Lean, Agile, Six Sigma, Business Process Management, or Project management certification.
- 1 year of experience in relationship management
Job : Project and Process Management
Primary Location : United States-Virginia-Richmond-Richmond-West Creek 1 (12071)
Schedule : Full-time
Travel : Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Posting :
Unposting Date :
Capital One Financial Corporation, incorporated in July 21, 1994, is a diversified banking company focused primarily on consumer and...