Software Engineer II, SaaS
Progress DataDirect is seeking a Software Engineer I to work with the product development team in our Morrisville, NC office. You will join a world-class development group and participate in the development of our award-winning products, used by the world’s largest companies in all industries! More specific, you will design and implement a new, yet to be released SaaS offering.
Responsibilities include implementing server-based components, debugging in a distributed environment, troubleshooting performance and scalability issues, supporting automated build environments and test structure, working closely with quality assurance and documentation in an Agile development environment.
The following qualifications are required:
The following experience is a plus:
- B.S., Computer Science or related field/or experience equivalent
- 2-4 years of experience in software development
- Java programming experience in a server-based environment
- Database application or datawarehouse development
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Linux or other Unix flavors
- Working knowledge of AWS or other IaaS environment
Our customers and partners have big ideas. We help them turn their ideas into business reality through the rapid development, deployment,...