[MD&D]Clinical and Scientific Physician-000008VL
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
Position: Clinical and Scientific Physician
Department: Medical Affairs
- Manages creation of clinical trials including preapproval and post-approval.
- Play in the field for the scientific communication with HCPs based on Medical information and clinical study and documentation and review.
- Manages publication execution, preparation and review.
- Directly give the technical training needs of partners. Review of promotional material.
- Implements plans for clinical trials, including protocol, staffing and budgeting as it relates to business initiatives.
- Play as the officer of the company's drug surveillance/product safety program which includes following up on adverse reaction reports.
- Do collaborative working relationship between medical affairs and internal stakeholders to deliver timely and expert support to product development.
- Contribute to medicomarketing with medical insights and scientific insights
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-South Korea-Seoul-Yongsan-gu
- Experience in clinical field with the license of medical doctor, regardless of major, but, experience of clinical trials is necessary.
- Good at communicate in English, willingly go abroad for training.
- Regardless of age and race
Organization: Johnson & Johnson Medical Korea (Ltd.) (7225)
Job Function: Medical Affairs
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies - 22 months ago
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science -...