IQ Inc. is dedicated to providing expert software development and project management services to our clients in all industry sectors. As an IQ employee you can expect rewarding experiences with a close-knit team. We are a full-time employer that offers health insurance, paid time off and 401K benefits. Please visit our website at iq-inc.com to learn more about IQ and our Team.
We are looking to hire a Privacy and Security Analyst for a position located in Monroeville, Pennsylvania. Details as follows:
- Gather information to prepare PIA Triage documents, Privacy Impact Assessment Questionnaires, and PIA Evaluation and Mitigation Plans
- Prepare Privacy Evaluation and Mitigation Plans
- Security of hosted services (Cloud SaaS)
- Lead the development and implementation of information security practices including policies, standards, guidelines and procedures
- Verifies that security requirements defined in the information system security plans (policies and procedures) are followed and protection measures are functioning as intended
- Conduct information security reviews to determine compliance
- Provide information security risk management and operational security advice as well as advice on strategic direction relating to information security
- Handles security incidents and reviews risk and impact of breaches to protected systems
- Monitor and evaluate the impact of vulnerabilities and threats to technologies used and coordinate remediation efforts
- Participate in architecture and design of services providing information security advice: review proposed services engineering changes and feature requests for security implications and needed security controls, lead development of threat models and oversee security penetration testing.
Pittsburgh Technology Council
- 17 months ago - save job
IQ was founded by Barbara VanKirk in 1994 to provide professional consulting and software development services to companies with Information...