performing both routine and specialized patient care
- Assists the physician and physician assistant by
tasks in a busy specialty office
or working with a total hip and knee joint
- Preferred experience working in an Orthopedic office
taking vitals, promptly and accurately charting into
- Responsible for taking patients back to exam rooms,
the electronic medical record (Allscripts) and
practice management system (Athena) which includes
correctly mapping and scanning documents into the
EHR. Experience with these software programs is a
complete and accurate messages and obtains necessary
- Answers and triages patient telephone calls, records
instruction from physicians, nurses, etc when
equipment and maintains and replenishes supplies.
- Sterilizes instruments, maintains diagnostic
Follows protocol for steriization and cleanliness of
patient rooms on a routine basis.
physician and physician assistant and removes
- Prepares joint injections to be given by the
staples and dressings at post op visits
synvisc and other joint injections
- Prepares FMLA/Disability forms and pre-authorizes
typical duties of a medical records clerk, check in
- Will be required to perform some or all of the
clerk, check out clerk
accredited college or university.
- Completion of a Medical Assistant program through an
- Background in private practice or clinic setting
achieving customer/patient satisfaction.
- Orthopedic experience preferred.
- Must demonstrate strong commitment towards
base computer applications.
- Must be able to effectively navigate through Windows
ProMedica - 12 months ago
Established in 1986, ProMedica is a locally owned, nonprofit healthcare organization serving northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan. Driven...