Global Manufacturing Company in West Michigan is looking for an experienced Program Manager/ Japanese OEM/US Based. This technical position is responsible for directing and managing launching business as well as supporting targeted and shipping business for specific Japanese OEMs. Managing complicated automotive electronics products and programs for Japanese automotive OEM customers is the expectation. Responsibilities for this position include leading a cross-functional team during development stage, ownership of the program management function through the life of the products, supporting new business development and customer product development activities for assigned customers.
- Familiarity with manufacturing processes and feasibility
- Solid understanding of automotive design requirements
- Excellent communication skills and experience working on global engineering teams
- Problem solving skills on complex technical electronics
(Individuals needing sponsorship need not apply)
- A four year degree in Engineering (Software or Electrical preferred)
- 5+ years of experience in automotive program management
- Drive to meet timelines and manage multiple programs
- MUST be willing to relocate to West Michigan
- U.S. Citizen/OPT/Permanent Resident/Canadian Citizen (TN Visa)
This is a Direct Hire or Contract Position (onsite only)
Compensation is based on experience.
- 3 years ago - save job