GREAT OPPORTUNITY!!!- MERCHANDISING PROGRAM
40 hours per week for 10 weeks, begins March 18th!
2 Shifts available
Competitive Pay and Incentive Program Provided
Channel Partners is a national retail merchandising company with services that include resets, remodels, fixture placement, new item cut-ins, and compliance coverage. Our clients include leading brand names and retailers such as: General Mills, Canon, Fed Ex, Hoover, Levi and Walmart.
Channel Partners is hiring highly motivated, responsible, and experienced Retail Associates to participate in a mass retail store remodel in Missoula, MT. The positions we have are for Full Time Merchandising Specialists for an 10 week program, working 40-hours per week.
- All channels of Retail Store Experience accepted-(Grocery/Drug/Mass/Electronic/Pet/Specialty etc.)
- Excellent hourly wage and incentive provided
- Hours (includes 1 hour lunch and appropriate breaks): Indicate what shifts you are available
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Heavy cleaning including: scrub & paint fixtures and shelves, using stripper to remove wax / dirt on fixtures / floor, removing old adhesive, etc…
- Move and transfer shelves and/or pegs, POP/signage as necessary
- Set categories/sections to planogram along with properly placing shelf price tags
- Place / replenish product on fixture or display– to include obtaining new and/or back stock items
- Box up and properly label overstock, not on planogram, or discontinued product
- Merchandise general soft-goods products to include, sizing, color shading, and/or folding as necessary
- Constantly merchandise work area
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of Retail experience required
- Planogram/Reset experience preferred
Channel Partners is an equal opportunity employer in every aspect of employment, including but not limited to; selection, training, development and promotion of the most qualified candidates and employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law. Channel Partners is committed to equal employment opportunity in all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment that may not be covered in this statement. Channel Partners is an at-will employer.
- Must be respectful to others and work well in a Team environment and take direction from Team Leadership
- Must be reliable, dependable, and flexible
- Must possess excellent verbal communication skills
- Must have a computer with internet/web access and the ability to send and receive email attachments
- Display a professional demeanor while representing the client and Channel Partners
- Must meet all pre and post-employment requirements, including background check and drug screening
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, up to 8 hours
BDS Marketing - 20 months ago
Plainly stated, the Department of State represents the interests of the US government around the globe. The agency operates more than 280 US...