As a New Home Sales Professional with Clayton Homes, you will create a world class home buying experience by assisting prospects to identify a floor plan, select options, obtain financing and coordinate the construction process.
To be successful in this role, New Home Sales Professionals must possess an ability to create an initial rapport, establish trusting relationships and provide a high degree of leadership that allows prospects to have the confidence to select Clayton Homes as their housing solution.
Our commitment to creating a World Class Customer Experience is unparalleled in the housing industry; we take pride in ensuring that all Clayton homeowners receive a high level of customer service from the time they visit one of our Home Centers all the way through to the time they take ownership of their new home.
– protect the Clayton Homes branding and assets by maintaining a high level of integrity throughout the sales process;
– develop expertise in areas such as finance, product, sales acumen, sales presentation skills and your local market;
– maintain customer files and provide timely follow-up with prospective buyers via the company’s CRM system;
– assist manager by helping select inventory, decorate models and maintain appearance of the homes;
– develop, refine and execute a strategic sales and marketing plan to increase home center traffic;
– show prospects display homes, demonstrate features and benefits to create added value;
– set home center visits utilizing prospect database and by converting ad calls and web leads;
– facilitate the buying process by building trust, meeting needs and converting prospects to satisfied homeowners;
– be a positive team member and assist in the development of other Clayton Homes Team Members;
– participates in all sales meetings, training opportunities and other company sponsored functions;
World Class Customer Service
– provide a great home buying experience by exceeding the customer expectations and honoring commitments.
A Berkshire Hathaway Company
Comprehensive Benefit Package
- an integrity based organization offering unlimited career growth;
Fitness Reimbursement and Wellness Program
- Medical, Dental, Life, Vision and 401k with aggressive employer match;
– we want our employees to maintain a healthy lifestyle;
Model Home Centers are closed on Sundays
– we believe in offering a balanced working environment;
– we offer incredible rewards for our top performers – Cruises, Resort Trips, etc;
Training and Professional Development
– we offer online educational opportunities and training seminars.
As a Sales Professional with Clayton Homes, you will receive a $24k base salary plus a lucrative commission plan
($45k average and top performers up to $80k+)
We offer a paid training program and a progressive New Hire sales incentive to help you build your business
Unlimited career and earning potential!
Strong verbal communication skills;
At least 6 months of relationship driven business to consumer sales preferred;
Ability to excel and contribute to a team environment;
Possess good phone skills;
Must be reliable and dependable;
Strong organizational and time management skills;
Professional demeanor and appearance;
General understanding of the retail environment;
Must pass criminal background check and post offer drug screen;
Ability to learn business and finance mortgage concepts;
Ability to obtain appropriate manufactured home sales licensing;
Ability to move and lift furniture, promotional items, etc.
Clayton Homes - 19 months ago