The eService Product Manager will also serve as the product owner for a section of T-Mobile’s self-service web experience leading project managers, developers, business analysts, and testers by providing the product vision for assigned themes and ensuring the team has all that is necessary to successfully execute enterprise based initiatives. Must have the vision to take a concept and guide the project team through the project process with the goal to create simple, yet functional capabilities. This multi-faceted role requires you to be a self-starter that needs little guidance or direction to lead all aspects of delivering this next generation digital experience from inception to deployment and beyond.
Minimum Required Skills / Competencies:
- Create, iterate, and prioritize requirements for projects and internal operational initiatives.
- Plan, coordinate and gather all required artifacts to ensure project teams have what they need to execute and deliver with high quality.
- Partner with design agencies to communicate the product or theme’s vision which drives the creation of wireframes and design comps that provide a beautiful, yet simple user experience across a “3 screen” strategy.
- Assume the role of Product Owner and key-decision maker on all initiatives that impact your assigned project or theme of work; this will require exceptional communication and presentation skills to ensure the vision is understood and the team is fully-equipped to successfully realize it.
- Partner with other Product Managers across the eService team, greater Web Team and various other channels to maintain strategic alignment in regards to creative, functional and project delivery goals.
- Partner with various cross-functional teams across the organization to evangelize the project’s vision and illicit requirements for new self-service capabilities and functionality.
- Use data, research and test results to drive decisions and set priorities for the project’s roadmap.
- 3-5 years of Product Management experience for a consumer internet company (preferably a Top 200 website) or digital agency, acting as the lead customer advocate driving new functionality and enhancements.
- 3-5 years of experience working within various SDLC methodologies including Waterfall and Scrum/Agile.
- 3-5 years of experience gathering, interpreting, documenting and prioritizing requirements via process flows, use cases, functional wireframe/design annotations or other project artifacts as needed.
- 3-5 years of experience driving innovative self-service experiences via the web and/or other digital media for the end-consumer.
- 3-5 years of experience working with creative agencies to create sketches, workflows, wireframes and designs that span the web, mobile and tablet user experiences.
- 1-2 years of experience integrating social media into web and/or other digital applications.
- Working knowledge of HTML, XML, scripting, Cloud and other current web technologies.
- Intermediate to advanced skills using Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, and Snag-it
Must have a background and experience in the wireless industry. Must also be familiar with both Waterfall and Agile/Scrum based methodologies. Mobile web experience is a plus.
Shift / scheduled hours:
ATEC Wireless - 15 months ago