The Family Practice Nurse Practitioner (NP) provides extraordinary care and treatment to patients in the clinic setting. The NP is accountable for delivering optimal patient care through effective clinical practice, educating the patient and patient’s family members, and other clinical staff. The NP is responsible for patient assessment, diagnosis and determining a plan to ensure proper and complete patient care. Other responsibilities could include: Ordering, interpreting, and evaluating diagnostic tests to identify and assess patients’ health care condition and needs. The Family Practice NP utilizes advanced specialty knowledge to ensure that exceptional care is provided in an appropriate, effective, timely and cost-efficient manner.
Entry Rate: Based on experience
Benefits Eligible: Yes
Shift Details: Hours may vary from 7AM-6PM Monday – Friday
Additional Details: NP will be providing services under scope of licensure as a primary care provider at a new newly constructed Medical Group clinic located at Intermountain Medical Center. Clinic will service designated Urban Central Region employees and their dependents. Must subscribe to meaningful use documentation and be willing to follow personalized Primary Care guidelines with a focus on wellness programs. Must act as an independent provider with MA support. Requires excellent clinical skills.
- Current state license as a Nurse Practitioner
- Eligible for state Controlled Substance License II through V
- Eligible for Federal DEA Certificate II through V
- This position requires verifiable current Healthcare Provider or Professional Rescuer CPR certification. An original card must be verified prior to start date or the job offer will be withdrawn. For additional information regarding CPR requirements please visit our Job Requirements Page .
- Other certification as required (e.g. Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Trauma Nurse Core Course (TNCC), Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP))
- Hearing/Listening, Manual Dexterity, Lifting, Pulling/Pushing, Seeing, Speaking
- Applicable experience as defined by position leadership
- Applicable certification from a recognized certifying organization such as American Nursing Credentialing Center (ANCC) or the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Master's degree or higher
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare - 20 months ago
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...