As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 21,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Responsible for supporting the oversight and leadership for programs that are national in scope that may cross multiple technology environments. Will work collaboratively with all entities involved in the program and will serve as a liaison between project leadership, customer, contract partners, and other contract vendors. Specific duties to include:
• Provide program management support to programs and projects as assigned.
• Ensure that programs meet and exceed expectations by overseeing program activities, timeliness, budget and internal quality control standards.
• Serve as liaison between the customer, other vendors, project team, and company. Facilitate activities between the company, customers and partners, providing continual status reports and resolving issues in a timely manner.
• Manage customer expectations with regard to the program and related activities. Explore methods for improvement, and make recommendations to company management and customers for improving and/or enhancing the program.
• Influence outcomes and directions through use of extensive knowledge, best practices, and strong relationships.
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
2-5 years of related finance or business analysis experience
Experience with MS Office Suite
Experience with Visio a plus
• Proven experience in managing multiple large projects/programs
• Demonstrated knowledge of software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies
• Ability to think strategically and to mold IT projects to meet business requirements
• Ability to collaborate with team members and facilitate work
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Security Clearance Level
Security Clearance Basis
Security Clearance Polygraph
Job ID Number
Potential for Deployment
General Dynamics Corporation (General Dynamics) offers a portfolio of products and services in business aviation; combat vehicles, weapons...