Follows the software development life cycle in the design and implementation of automated methodologies for collecting, processing, distributing, and integrating information, both internal to the organization, and externally for the corporation.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Analyzes systems to be automated.
2. Designs, programs, codes, tests, and approves systems.
3. Documents systems.
4. Diagnoses and resolves problems in systems.
5. Provides support for AS/400 software and system problems as needed.
6. Assists less experienced IS staff members.
7. Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Requires 5-7 years IS experience in a manufacturing environment. Skills required are RPG, RPG IV, CL, DDS and SQL. Desired skills include SharePoint, C# and mobile application development. Experience with Frontier ERP application is a plus. Must be able to function effectively in a team environment.
Dept. HRW T002
903 S. Main Street
Middlebury, IN 46540
Jayco, Inc. - 16 months ago
Jayco is the largest privately held manufacturer of recreational vehicles in the world. The company manufactures and markets RVs under the...