Position: 50+% travel Nationwide; Full-time Temporary
Data Solutions & Technology Incorporated seeks Helpdesk Support - Tier II personnel to perform a full range of IT duties.
The Helpdesk Support - Tier II personnel will be required to include:
- Provide technical desktop PC hardware and software support that involves the planning and delivery of technical customer support services, including installation, configuration, deployment, troubleshooting, and/or training, in response to customer requirements related to Personal Computer (PC) software and hardware, Local Area Networking (LAN), physical setup and movement of network, PC and audiovisual equipment.
- Deliver customer/technical support services, including installation, configuration, troubleshooting, customer assistance, and technical training, in response to customer requirements to an audience of varying technical abilities.
- Develop, propose, update and maintain technical documentation (knowledge based articles, SOPS, etc) as it pertains to the supported desktop PC hardware and software and resolution of customer incidents and service request.
- Support blackberry/cellular devices, digital photograph equipment and processes.
- Conduct and/or support lunch and learns.
- Provide ad-hoc training for field office, customer meetings, and support staff conferences on standard software and new technology.
- Knowledge of ticketing system software e.g. Remedy Help Desk System is desired.
Clearance Required: N/A
- Associate's desired.
- One or more IT certification(s): A+, MCDST, Network+, MCP or ITIL v3
Building on Oki's century-long commitment to communications technologies and markets, Oki Semiconductor designs and markets a broad line of...