Drug Rebate Financial Analyst I
· Provides standard-level financial support that is typically transactional for a business.
· Performs data extraction and puts it in a useful format for more senior individual contributors.
· Handles business issues of basic complexity on a routine basis.
· Develops an understanding of HP•s financial processes and a working knowledge of the business.
· Ability to influence a particular cost center within a business.
Education and Experience Required:
· First level university degree with a focus in business or economics recommended or equivalent experience.
· Typically 0+ years of experience as a financial analyst.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· Basic understanding of accounting processes.
· Basic analytical skills.
· Good business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
· Good communication skills.
· Good teamwork skills.
United States-Arkansas-Little Rock
HP - 14 months ago
Hewlett-Packard Company, or HP, is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, USA...