ITT Technical Institute is a leading provider of technology-oriented postsecondary degree programs designed to help students develop skills and knowledge they can use to pursue career opportunities in a variety of fields. At our more than 140 accredited ITT Technical Institutes located in approximately 40 states, we predominately provide career-focused degree programs of study in fields involving technology, criminal justice, business, and nursing to approximately 80,000 students. Today, we continue to execute our model, add new programs of study, and grow at a very rapid pace building new campus locations across the country.
The Instructor delivers quality instruction ensuring student satisfaction by instructing students in a classroom or laboratory setting according to program objectives and course syllabi.
- Teaches material from approved curriculum and develops daily lesson plans to include instructional aids.
- Develops daily lesson plans to include instructional aids.
- Assists student in Achieving completion of objectives. Provides regular and timely feedback to students
- Participates in school retention initiatives by maintaining productive contact with students and by getting in touch with and offering assistance to absent students.
- Advises students in matters related to academics, attendance and behaviors.
- Motivates student to actively participate in all aspect of the educational process.
- Maintains and reports student grades and attendance in accordance with company policies.
- Completes professional development and in-service activities in accordance with college standards.
- Participates in department curriculum meetings.
At ITT Technical Institute, we are experiencing terrific growth and offer robust career development and advancement potential! We offer a competitive salary and 401(k).
- Must have a doctorate or a master’s degree and earned 18 graduate semester (or equivalent) credit hours in math. Degree must be from an institution accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Minimum of three (3) years applicable experience in Math or related field is required.
- Teaching experience in post-secondary education at an accredited institution is preferred.
- Superior interpersonal, customer services, presentation and communications skills required.
- Creative, innovative and problem solving skills required.
- Proven organizational skills and ability to complete assignments timely and accurately with minimal supervision.
- Ability to utilize different methods and mediums in delivering course material.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and the Internet.
- Able to obtain and maintain licenses if applicable as required by state or accrediting commissions.
- Evening hours may be required.
Visit us at http://careers-itt-tech.icims.com to learn more about us and apply online.
ITT Technical Institute issues, on an annual basis, a Safety and Security Policies and Crime Statistics Report. The Report discloses information about our College’s safety and security policies and procedures, and statistics concerning the number of particular crimes reported to each College and local law enforcement agencies as occurring on each College’s premises or public property adjacent to the School. The Report serves to inform each College’s students, prospective students, employees and prospective employees of the existence and enforcement of the College's safety and security policies.
To access the Report for calendar year 2011 and a Campus Sex Crimes Prevention Act Notice, go to: http://info.itt-tech.edu/CAMPUS_SAFETY .
ITT Technical Institute will provide a paper copy of the Report upon request.
ITT Educational Services Inc. - 2 years ago
ITT Educational Services, Inc. (ITT/ESI), is a provider of postsecondary degree programs in the United States based on revenue and student...