Cond é Nast is renowned for provocative, influential, award winning content-across brands, across platforms, and across continents. We’re committed to attracting new talent to keep us at the top of our business. If you are looking to be part of a culture of excellence marked by journalistic integrity and superior design, we invite you to explore this career opportunity and see how your talent and aspirations might fit within Cond é Nast.
Senior Consumer Marketing Modeling Analyst
Condé Nast seeks a Consumer Marketing Modeling Analyst for a full-time staff position.
Senior Consumer Marketing Modeling Analysts at Condé Nast support customer acquisition and retention efforts through rigorous analysis of business opportunities. Logistic regression is the most frequently used technique after collecting and preparing relevant data. The Modeling Analyst is an active participant in projects from concept design through execution and tracking.
- Create and maintain statistical models used in direct mail programs. Work with supervisor, marketing managers and business owners to identify opportunities for analysis. Collect and prepare data for analysis.
- Execute existing models in monthly and quarterly mailings. Provide tracking results of those programs.
- Assist in managing data sets of customer data including promotions, purchases, and demographic data.
- Work with vendors to ensure that data are high quality and available.
- Compile and maintain appropriate documentation.
- Provide recommendations to campaign managers ahead of major mailings.
- Complete ad hoc analytic tasks and reporting as needed.
Condé Nast is home to some of the world’s most celebrated media brands. In the United States, Condé Nast publishes 18 consumer magazines, four business-to-business publications, 27 websites, and more than 50 apps for mobile and tablet devices, all of which define excellence in their categories. The company also owns Fairchild Fashion Media (FFM), whose portfolio of brands serves as the leading source of news and analysis for the global fashion community. Condé Nast has won more National Magazine Awards over the past ten years than all of its competitors combined. Visit CondéNast.com and follow us on Twitter @CondeNastCorp and @CondeNastCareer.
- Prior logistic modeling experience is required.
- Data mining skills utilizing SAS is essential, SQL is a plus.
- Familiarity with experimental design and cluster analysis is desired
- Candidates should have Microsoft Office experience, primarily Excel, Word, and Outlook with VBA skills helpful.
- Ability to clearly communicate findings in a compelling and understandable way.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with partners in both quantitative and non-quantitative functional areas
- Master’s degree in Statistics, Math, Economics, Operations Research or a related field is preferred. Will also consider candidates with a Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline and significant modeling experience
Condé Nast is an equal opportunity workplace.
Duties and responsibilities may be adjusted based on years of experience.
Salary is also commensurate with experience.
While being Wired may hold a certain Allure, traditional publishing will always be in Vogue at Advance Magazine Publishers, doing business...