Lead the next generation of scholars
As an After School Teacher at BELL, you have the unique chance to enhance scholars’ learning with a year-long after-school learning program.
Impacting the future of education takes a great deal of passion, not to mention hard work. To give you a better idea of what it’s like as an After School Teacher at BELL, here are some of the day-to-day responsibilities you can expect:
• Overseeing the implementation of literacy and math curricula.
• Reviewing lesson plans and creating “best practice” instructional strategies.
• Ensuring that each scholar meets their academic goals.
• Providing oversight, guidance, coaching and direction to fellow after school Tutors.
• Reviewing Edusoft data and utilizing it for instructional enhancement.
• Monitor scholars’ educational and social progress and making necessary recommendation for adjustments.
• Ensuring uniformity and timeliness of assessments and parent reporting.
What we require from our After School Teachers is relevant Teacher Credentials in the State of California, excellent organizational and communication skills, and the ability to be flexible, reliable and committed to BELL’s mission.
BELL is an equal opportunity employer.
BELL exists to transform the academic achievements, self-confidence, and life trajectories of children living in under-resourced...