Linux / Unix Systems Administrator – |
Herndon, VA (multiples) - #828
Whiteboard Federal Technologies has immediate opportunities for highly skilled Linux / Unix Administrators.
We offer a creative, supportive and technically challenging environment with a full range of exemplary benefits.
Join us and become a force in our culture of innovation, creativity and superior technical solutions.
TS / SCI + Poly clearance highly preferred - desire to obtain an active clearance to support advanced technology programs in the DoD and IC a must.
Hard & Soft skills:
· Administration and support of servers / workstations: CentOS, Linux, Unix, Solaris – install and load OS and basic network troubleshooting
· Shell scripting – other scripting languages a plus
· Integration and support of COTS / GOTS products
· Must be able to support software / system testing
· Development & maintenance of System Security Plans
Nice to have:
· Working knowledge of Windows System administration
· Planning and equipment staging experience
Please send your resume, questions, comments, rants, groks to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Whiteboard Federal Technologies - 20 months ago