- Types UB-98s when needed.
- Memo’s accounts with additional charge descriptions.
- Transfers charges from one account to another.
- Rebills/reprints mail dates.
- Makes phone calls to patients to obtain additional information.
- Files documents as necessary.
- Performs special projects/inquiries, verifying or clarifying information used in billing.
- Acts as backup to data entry clerk.
- Performs other duties as assigned or as necessity dictates.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures of Patient Accounts and Aurora Health Care.
- The incumbent is responsible for adhering to established Service Standards. General Qualifications · High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Typing speed of 45 words per minute.
- Previous business office experiences an asset.
- Good communication skills. This position is open due to a military leave: No Discover the Benefits: Imagine a workplace where you are valued for Finding Better Ways and are offered flexibility, mobility and growth through a wide range of career options. With Aurora you'll find a diverse and comprehensive blend of benefits designed to make your life better both inside and outside of the workplace.
Aurora HealthCare - 3 years ago
Aurora Health Care is a not-for-profit Wisconsin health care provider and a nationally recognized leader in efforts to improve the quality...