Dialogue Direct strives to set new standards in the not-for-profit sector. We are doing this by successfully harnessing the passion, commitment and creativity of our fundraisers in order to formulate long-lasting relationships between donors and our clients. The key to our success lies in interacting with the public and individuals on a more personal level. By presenting information on humanitarian issues directly to potential donors, we enable them to make an engaged and informed decision.
Operating much like a consulting firm, our company fundraises exclusively on behalf of nonprofit organizations such as Save the Children and Plan. Our current and long-term client is Children International, a leading humanitarian organization devoted to improving the lives and futures of the world's children.
The Position :
We offer :
- Going out into public areas and approaching new prospects.
- Pitching the charity in line with campaign messaging.
- Intelligently and persuasively presenting the benefits of supporting varying charitable projects.
- Working in teams reporting to an experienced and dedicated Team Leader offering on the job support, training, and expertise.
- A standard base salary with great earning potential for good performance.
- Excellent growth opportunities for those who are hard working, dependable and able to deliver targets. Participation in our Accelerated Leadership Program allows for expedited promotion to Team Leader, Supervisor, City Manager or Regional Manager.
- A comprehensive benefits package, flexible schedule, and weekend hours.
- Intensive training on ethical fundraising practices, methodology of conducting successful campaigns and insight into our partner's primary goals.
- Ample opportunity for high-performing fundraisers to travel to any of our 11 metropolitan offices throughout the nation.
- Ability to attain and exceed challenging performance goals.
- Willingness to work outside and cooperate professionally within a team capacity.
- Disciplined and creative thinkers who are able to work independently.
- Entrepreneurial drive and exceptional work ethic coupled with outstanding presentation, analytic and interpersonal skills.
- Personality traits that achieve success: ambition, focus, tenacity, honesty, openness to new ideas and a willingness to learn, stamina, confidence, and flexibility.
Monster - 20 months ago