Welcome to the new Allscripts, formed through the merger of Allscripts and Eclipsys!
With the largest connected community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
- Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes.
- Our Vision is a connected community of health.
Allscripts offers exciting new career opportunities in various locations throughout the U.S. We are passionate about our mission to improve healthcare. We work to make a difference and this is an exciting time to join us! We are currently seeking talented, bright and hard working individuals with a proven track record of success.
We are currently recruiting for a: PeopleSoft HCM Applications Developer
Allscripts offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, flexible spending account, company paid life insurance and 401(k) with company match.
- Support of the existing PeopleSoft HCM v9.1 application consisting of defect resolution, maintenance pack analysis, process monitoring, third-party product support (CA Autosys, KRONOS, ANSOS)
- Provide production support to systems according to the “on call” schedule as needed.
- Provide technical design, development of code using PeopleSoft programming tools/languages
- Prepare and administer unit and systems tests to QA new programs and code changes
- Ability to facilitate instance migrations
- Development and documentation of standard operating procedures
- Adhere to department production services procedures and standards
- Evaluation of new functionality and third party software in preparation for system implementations
Allscripts is dedicated to attracting and developing a highly diverse workforce/ EOE
Required Skills :
- PeopleSoft HCM Version 9.1.
- PeopleTools 8.48+.
- Application Designer, PeopleCode, Application Engine, Integration Broker, PL SQL, SQR, Query, Component Interface, Messaging, Workflow, Linux, etc.
- General knowledge of Oracle database, Unix, and NT programming environments
- Scripting languages (UNIX Shell scripting, Windows batch files, etc.) a plus
- Experience writing technical specifications.
- Experience with PeopleSoft integration with third party time reporting systems a plus.
- Solid Payroll Experience a plus
- Familiarity with automated testing tools a plus.
Allscripts - 2 years ago
Jokes about doctors' handwriting may go the way of house calls, thanks to Allscripts Healthcare Solutions. The...