The primary responsibilities include:
Education Required or Min Education Required:
- Return all inquiry calls and make out bound calls to leads, prospects and applicants
- Responsible for accurate tracking of inquiries/prospects and perform updates to lead tracking system
- Provide information to prospects in person and over the phone, and serve students as needed
- Participate in college fair, telecounseling and assisting counselors in the recruitment and admissions process
- Perform other duties/projects as assigned
Bachelor's degree from an accredited four year institution; Master's degree preferred.
Experience and/or Skills Required:
- Minimum one to two years experience in a college environment.
- Demonstrated leadership, interpersonal, written and oral communication, problem-solving, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated evidence of detail-orientation, customer service orientation, ability to work independently, and great levels of responsibility required.
- Ability to read, write, speak English fluently and clearly.
Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter with salary history and resume as attachments by applying online at https://jobs.mercy.edu. AA/EOE.