- Networking and relationship development responsibilities with targeted customers as well as design and engineering professionals.
- Develop and build relationships and networks with key Industry leaders, including business, corporate, government and A&E firms.
- Provides leadership for the growth of the Seattle Group in customer markets outlined in the business plan.
- Develop strategy and oversee PR efforts to build mission critical brand.
- Actively research project opportunities as part of filtering process through networking, personal relationships, cold calls, reading publications, attending community events, and participating in industry organizations.
- Champion lead identification and generation.
- Develop the plan and strategy for winning projects
- Position and promote the Mortenson team
- Perform market trends analysis, and manages the coordination of introductory meetings with prospective customers.
- Contribute to strategy and business planning of the operation group
- Participate in industry forums, contributing to Mortenson’s position and an industry thought leader
- Partner with operational leaders to develop their influence as “seller-doers.”
- Lead Operating Groups business development and marketing team. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Marketing, Business, or related area and 15+ years of experience.
- Professional expertise demonstrated through at least five years of mission critical/data center related experience.
- Knows the players in one or more of the targeted markets (owners, A&E firms, and subcontractors)
- Strategic, self-directed, exceptionally organized, responsive, tenacious, problem solver, collaborative, independent, team player.
- Proficiency in tracking/managing wide range of leads with a focus on follow through and closure.
- Customer relationship building skills, with developed local/regional relationships
- Strategic, self-directed, exceptionally organized, responsive, tenacious, a problem solver, collaborative, independent and integrates well with the team
- Persuasive, winsome, persistent, relentless self-starter motivated by challenge and change
- Possess traits that are consistent with Mortenson’s values of Trust, Teamwork, Safety, Service, Stewardship and Responsibility
M. A. Mortenson Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Currency USD Amount of Travel Up to 25%
Mortenson Construction - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -
M. A. Mortenson Company leaves its footprints all over the country. The general contractor performs construction, development, and...