Baycrest Care Center, LLC, a leader in the long-term care industry and growing quickly, invites you to join us. Our culture is that of an innovative, ethical, and caring team. If you want to help people and really make a difference in the quality of their lives, then think of us. In the process, you will make a real difference in your life as well.
Under the direction and supervision of the Director of Nursing, the MDS/RN Coordinator is responsible for notifying and coordinating the Interdisciplinary Team (IDT) for MDS assessment completion in accordance with State, Federal and Company regulations.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Current RN licensure in good standing in the state in which practicing with the ability to gain licensure in the State of California
- Strong organizational skills
- Written and verbal communications skills in English as business necessity
- 2+ years of supervisor experience in long term care environment
At Baycrest Care Center, LLC, we recognize people as our most valuable asset and therefore we offer our employees a competitive benefit and salary package as well as a rewarding and successful work environment.
- Ensures the Interdisciplinary Team completes the MDS Assessment in a timely manner.
- Coordinates development, implementation and evaluation of plan of care.
- Coordinates and performs, administers or implements as needed treatments, medications or other nursing interventions as indicated by the resident plan of care or as ordered by the physician.
- Coordinates and provides as needed nursing care in accordance with infection control standards.
- Coordinates and initiates as needed emergency measures according to center policy and within standards of nursing practice.
- Ensures the exchange and use of essential information necessary for quality resident care.
- Ensures all documentation is maintained as required by Federal and State regulations and Company policy.
- Coordinates and/or participates in all assigned meetings and in-services.
- Ensures that resident's rights are protected.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CareerBuilder - 9 months ago