Production Technician - Compcat-1300437
BASF is proud to be an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
A Production Technician in the Manufacturing Unit works from specific verbal and/or written instructions to operate the appropriate process equipment to produce a consistent product.
- Loads and unloads process equipment.
- Operates process equipment to maintain product within customer specifications.
- Maintain acceptable housekeeping standards in the work area.
- Follows all safety regulations.
- Operates forklift.
- Maintain lot integrity by keeping accurate batch/run sheets.
Qualifications - BASF recognizes institutions of Higher Education which are accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent
- Ability to work well with others.
- Ability to understand a process and ability to solve problems and troubleshoot.
- Knowledge of safety regulations associated with production equipment, pump systems and all support pieces of equipment.
- Knowledge of proper material handling procedures.
- Good dependability and a positive attitude.
Primary Location: United States-South Carolina-Seneca
Function: PROD - Production, Maintenance & Technicians
Job Type: Standard
Organization: CCM-Precious & Base Metal Services
BASF is the world’s leading chemical company with over 113,000 employees and close to 370 production sites worldwide. We serve...