This position is only available for LCCC students enrolled in at least 6 credit hours for the Fall 2012 semester.
Maintenance of livestock and livestock shelter areas.
Start Date: Early August 2012.
• Livestock shelter maintenance
• Maintain livestock used for judging purpose
• Clean livestock shelter area and stall barn
• General cleanup
• Hay hauling/stacking
• Moving shavings into storage area
• Maintenance of vet room/equipment used for manager
• Other duties as assigned
- Current LCCC student enrolled in at least 6 credit hours for Fall 2012 semester
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Laramie County Community College is an equal opportunity and affirmative action educational institution and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, genetic information, political affiliation or disability in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its educational programs or activities.