Date Posted: 1/23/13 Closing Date: 02/13/13
Position Title: Content Management System Developer/Analyst Full Time _X__ Part Time ___
Department: Information Systems Enterprise Content Management Reporting To: Barbra Stanczak
Service Assistant ___ Service Clerk ___ Salary _X_ Location (City/State): Issaquah, WA
Description of position
The Enterprise Content Management Group is responsible for implementation, maintenance and governance of the Enterprise Content Management System. Costco is currently implementing IBM FileNet P8 ECM Platform and, moving forward, Costco business areas and personnel will rely on the services of this platform on a daily basis. Costco Enterprise Content Management Group is actively pursuing technical resources to aid in the development, maintenance and implementation of the IBM FileNet P8 solution with integration to SAP.
The Content Developer/Analyst is responsible for the development related to implementation of the Enterprise Content Management System. This position is a part of the Enterprise Content Management Group and will support the IBM/FileNet suite of applications used across the Costco enterprise. Job functions will include (but are not limited to) responsible for implementation and support of projects. The technologies included are:
- IBM FileNet P8 Content Manager
- IBM FileNet Content Analyzer
- IBM FileNet Records Management
- IBM FileNet Forms Manager
- IBM FileNet Web Content Manager
- IBM FileNet Discovery Manager
- IBM FileNet Datacap
- IBM FileNet BPM
- IBM FileNet Connector for SAP and Sharepoint
Tasks and responsibilities
- Primary responsibility for the development and integration of IBM FileNet Connector for SAP
- Support custom development for implementation of the IBM FileNet P8 Content Management Suite and the supporting 3rd party technology components along with the internal solutions that are aligned with Costco’s enterprise and domain specific architecture strategies, following recommended policies created by the ECM COE.
- Responsible for project Tasks as defined by Costco’s internal Software Development Methodology (SDM).
- Utilize latest development tools in collaboration with Solutions development to support customization and integration requirements.
- Work with external groups to enable data transfer and import into IBM/FileNet systems.
- Assist in system migration/retirement from legacy applications to IBM/FileNet environment, as required.
- Assist in system administration of IBM/FileNet environment as required.
- Documentation, testing and working with end-users for application will be required.
- Provide consulting support for planning and implementation of IBM FileNet applications and customers
- Implement security policies and standards as set by the ECM COE and Information Security and Compliance Group.
- Ensures content is categorized and follows policies for taxonomy and metadata standards.
- Maintains domain specific technology documents that are compliant with all applicable standards
- Expand the features of the Content Model as designed by the Content Analyst.
Required skills, abilities, and certifications
- 5+ years experience with SAP integration using IBM FileNet ICC SAP
- Previous IBM FileNet System experience, preferably FileNet P8
- Required working knowledge of enterprise level DataBases --- Oracle, MS SQL Server 2000 and above
- Hands on strong implementation experience in Java, J2ee, XML, Filenet Webparts.
- Strong process design and development skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled facilitator
- Able to work independently under general guidance
Recommended skills, abilities, and certifications
- IBM FileNet Certified Professional (FCP) desirable
- Windows System Administration experience
- WebSphere system administration
To Apply: Email your current resume and cover letter to IT_Jobs@costco.com . Please specify the department as shown above on your cover letter to ensure proper handling of your resume.
Costco Wholesale - 13 months ago
Costco Wholesale is a multi-billion dollar global retailer with warehouse club operations in eight countries. We are the recognized leader...