Therapeutic Day Treatment Counselor
Reports to Therapeutic Day Treatment Site Coordinator
Summary – Provides an array of therapeutic services to youth in a school-based setting. Will maintain a caseload of 4-6 clients and is responsible for addressing day to day concerns, issues, and needs.
Qualifications (must meet QMHP qualifications):
- Provide individual weekly and family counseling.
- Provide 24-hour emergency response as needed.
- Provide case management and service coordination.
- Develop and implement assessments, progress reports, and discharge plans.
- Serve as clinical liaison to referral resources and parents/guardians.
- Maintain high quality documentation of all casework completed in a timely manner.
- Provides transportation to clients, as needed.
- Ideal candidates will possess strong clinical and documentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in the human services field with one year clinical experience
- Current Driver’s License with favorable driving record required (no more than 2 moving violations in the last 3 years, no more than 1 at-fault accident in the last 3 years, no DUIs in the last 5 years).