Instrument & Controls Engineering Intern
Exciting Responsibilities: As an Intel Instrument and Controls Engineer, you will play a significant role in helping to develop the world's most revolutionary processors. You will join an elite group who work at our high-tech fabrication facilities worldwide, using state-of-the-art manufacturing processes and tools.
Our Instrument and Controls Engineers make a big impact by helping develop standards solutions to improve facility control systems that support Intel's worldwide manufacturing base.
Whether it's building a factory or keeping Intel's manufacturing facilities operating to our high standards, we have the same goal of world class. If you enjoy working with the latest technology in a rewarding, fast-paced environment, a career as an Instrument and Controls Engineer at Intel may be a good fit for you.
Everywhere you go at Intel, you'll find an opportunity to make a difference.
* You must be working toward a MS or PhD in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with a minimum 3.0 GPA, 3.5 GPA preferred.
* Experience or equivalent in disciplines such as: Industrial automation platforms, including GEFanuc* Cimplicity* and Rockwell Automation Logix* PLC products.
* Application of sound engineering principles
* Application of Statistical Process Control
* Knowledge of Facility Management Systems ( SCADA)
* Demonstrated application of Manufacturing processes and tools, facility controls systems.
* You must have a Permanent Right to Work without sponsorship.
Facilities and Site Services
Mar 2, 2013
Mar 3, 2014
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to final test and optimization, and lastly packaging. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing group are part of a worldwide network of manufacturing and assembly/test facilities.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel’s discretion. Intel invites people of all ages currently enrolled in an academic institution (or graduated within the last 18 months) to apply.
Intel - 17 months ago
There's more inside Intel than you ever imagined.
We're not just about work, we're also about fun! Join us, have fun...