The Web Application Developer will be responsible for supporting the existing infrastructure as well as developing new technologies. Use of a variety of web development languages and tools is required, with a heavy reliance on databases. The ideal candidate must display excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated interpersonal and organization abilities. A candidate for this position must be able to work in a varied, fast- paced environment.
· Develop, code, install, and document database-driven web applications using appropriate editors and utilizing web content management systems.
· Perform complete testing of web applications, engaging users as necessary.
· Maintain, enhance, diagnose, and troubleshoot problems with existing web applications and sites.
· Work with database administrator(s) to design, develop, and update databases as they relate to web applications.
· Conduct research into current and emerging web technologies and issues in support of web development efforts.
· Respond proactively to training, technical support and customer service needs in line with service level agreements.
· Ability to understand customer issues or needs and present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language and communicate and teach non-technical users a must.
· Candidate must be a team player and willing to teach and to learn.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, MIS, or equivalent experience.
· Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language and communicate and teach non-technical users a must.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
· Able to promptly respond to support-related email, phone calls, and other electronic communications.
· Experience or proficiency in these areas are a plus:
o SSRS, SSAS and Report models.
o IIS administration
o SharePoint and web content management systems (Joomla!)
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive Benefit package.