Our client is currently looking for an experienced .Net Web Developer to join their Business Software application group. You, alongside other members of the Business Software application group, will help build, support and maintain applications and websites. Our client is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Minnesota and has won many awards for superior technology, innovation and leadership. This success has been fueled by our cutting-edge, internally-developed software.
"HOW WILL I BE CHALLENGED?"
"HOW CAN I BE CONSIDERED?"
- Designing, coding, testing and debugging internal Intranet websites, Databases, CRM systems, Finance Systems, and Order Management Systems.
- Participate in problem analysis with business users and assist in determining software solutions and enhancements.
- Maintain interoperability with existing internal applications and scripts, external web sites, and database systems.
- Provide maintenance break/fix support for the internal websites and triage support issues to other areas of development.
- A Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field.
- Prior experience working on order management or finance systems.
- 3+ years of related ASP .Net web development experience.
- An understanding of, or previous work experience using, Classic ASP/VBScript also desirable.
- Experience with writing SQL for Microsoft SQL Server database management systems.
- Experience with other .Net technologies including NT Services, Web Services, and batch/console applications is also desirable.
- Experience with version control systems like Subversion, CVS, or SourceSafe.
- Experience with, or an understanding of, automated unit testing frameworks and continuous integration processes.
- Demonstrated history of staying current on best practices in technology.
Search Leaders - 8 months ago
Search Leaders is a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. On a national basis, Search Leaders taps a passive resource pool that yo...