We ’re looking for top performing professionals to introduce Privia ’s innovative population health management model to physicians in the Washington DC Metro Area. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a high growth company, and introduce an important and innovative service that is helping people lead healthier lives!! About Usâ¨â¨ Privia Health is a wellness and population health management company that partners with top doctors to keep people healthy, and better manage disease. Our core philosophy revolves around leveraging the doctor-patient relationship, utilizing remote care teams, and providing technology that engages patients in-between office visits. We believe top doctors play the critical role in influencing an individual ’s health, so we ’ve shifted the paradigm to drive many wellness and care management interventions directly from the doctor ’s office. |
Privia is currently building out our team to help take the company to scale. We ’re growing rapidly, but we ’re just beginning to tackle our long-term vision. There ’s never been a more exciting time to join our team.
- Segment a market/region and develop a target list of primary care doctors and specialists
- Visit physician offices to secure sales meetings.
- Conduct initial sales meetings and presentations with doctors, in their offices or at sales dinners.
- Follow-up with interested physicians and manage opportunities to close
- Assist in launching new practices (training office staff, etc.)
- Track activities, leads, and pending deals in sales CRM, and participate in weekly sales calls
- Contribute new ideas and share best practices with national sales team
- Provide ongoing relationship and sales support to recruited practices
- Working with Marketing Team to drive lead generation among physician practices
- Establish relationships with local partners and distributors
- BA degree required. Advanced degree a plus
- 2-5 years complex sales or healthcare consulitng experience in a highly competitve market.
- Highly intelligent, professional and polished; ability to inspire credibility and trust with physicians and their staff
- Ability to hit the ground running and immediately drive meetings with doctors
- Street smart and savvy – ability to think on your feet
- Proven ability to qualify and follow-up on leads from various sources
- Demonstrated ability to think of creative tactics to drive closure and shorten sales cycles
- Experience exceeding sales targets with proven ability to generate in excess of $1 Million in sales. Looking for top quartile performers.
- Specific experience and relationships with Primary Care Physicians a plus
Highly attractive compensation package for strong performers, all expenses and a full range of employee benefits. Significant opportunity with this dynamic business that is growing very fast.
Location: Must be based, or willing to relocate to, Washington, DC
Privia Health - 20 months ago