o Identify, share and apply best practices across the department;
- Supports the continuous improvement of the Modular Development Team systems and processes
o Identify opportunities to enhance analysis systems and reporting tools
o Provide recommendations to Modular Development senior management.
o Complete assigned tasks according to timeline;
- Participates in execution of modular process calendar (also known as Modular Relay process)
o Attend and participate in preplanning and correction of error (COE) meetings
o Communicate issues and potential resolutions to the Modular manager.
o Follow rules and guidelines as established by the Modular Development Team.
- Assists with design and capture of modular variations (cluster footage and traits)
o Use ProSpace software to draw modulars
o Set and participate in review meetings with appropriate personnel
o Make requested changes to modular drawings.
o Work with Trait Team to create and maintain traits or trait category
- Ensures proper traiting of modulars
o Assign store traits based on footage and cluster store lists
o Research and resolve trait exceptions to ensure appropriate modular receipt to allow for the replenishment of items at store level.
o Utilize preliminary and final error reports
- Ensures technical accuracy of modular drawings. Escalate all issues and violations as appropriate.
- Resolves Modular Based Merchandising (MBM) errors
o Review and research issues; elevating, as necessary to proper cross-functional team
o Ensures elevated issues have been corrected.
o Independently researching modular and item issues using technical research tools (for example, ProSpace, SIUPC, and Online Item File)
- Responds to incoming modular issues
o Communicate with cross-functional teams to provide resolution.
o Implement related action plans using the Open Door Policy
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
o Apply these policies in executing business processes and practices.
1-2 Years of College or 1-2 Years of Work Experience
Basic Computer Skills in Word Processing and Spreadsheets
Additional Preferred Qualifications
College Degree or 2+ Years of Retail Experience
1+ Years Experience with Retail Link
Knowledge of Online Item File
1+ Years Experience with Prospace
Knowledge of Traits and Trait Application
Modular Specialist II Modular Development - Home
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., branded as Walmart since 2008 and Wal-Mart before then, is an American public multinational corporation that runs...