U.S. Citizenship is required. Applicants must possess an active, Federal Government Security Clearance.
- Design, install and maintain conventional and trunked LMR land mobile radio systems.
- Familiarization with Motorola equipment to include STS3000, XTS5000, XTL5000 and Astro Spectra.
- Responsible for testing, analyzing, and optimizing key performance indicators for CDMA, TDMA, GSM, and UMTS.
- Tower and antenna installations, compliant with safety regulations.
- Identifies technical failures on radio subscriber and infrastructure equipment. Works independently to address/fix the failures.
- Conducts site surveys for new building for proper communications networks
- Assists in the implementation of nationwide long-term projects in coordination with the Chief Inspector Tactical Support Branch. Evaluates proposed technical solutions for law enforcement communications and makes recommendations to management.
- Identifies radio communications requirements, analyzes technical solutions, conducts physical surveys, implements and validates the final solution used to meet communication requirements.
- Identifies technical issues with radio communications experienced by users throughout the government agency
- Designs modifications and enhancements to improve the effectiveness of communications systems; provides briefings on proposed modifications or enhancements to OST for implementation.
- Experience maintaining and repairing Motorola trunked systems infrastructure (Smartzone, SmartNet, P25)
- Experience with Motorola radio models XTL1500, XTL2500, XTL5000, XTS 5000, XTS 3000, XTS 2500 CDM1550LS+, HT1550LS+, HT1250LS+, Quantar, MTR2000, MTR3000
- Experience maintaining Motorola Gold Elite and MCC7500 consoles
- Experience maintaining, repairing, and programming Motorola Quantar repeaters
- Experience installing and testing antennas, receivers, and transmitters.
- Experience using the following test equipment: digital multimeter, logic probe, oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, Site Master, service monitor, watt meter, signal generator, TDR, FDR, frequency counter, passive intermodulation generator, and field strength analyzer.
- Experience using Agilent and WirelessPro RF data collection tools.
- Experience in reading electronic schematics and technical operational manuals.
- Needs to be familiar with Distributed Antenna Systems
Intelligent Decisions - 23 months ago
Since 1988, Intelligent Decisions (ID) has been developing innovative IT solutions to solve the most challenging requirements of our client,...