City: West Lebanon
State: New Hampshire
Postal/Zip Code: 03784
Pike Industries, Inc., a subsidiary and integral part of Oldcastle, is a leading Highway Contractor and the largest producer of Hot Mix Asphalt and Construction Aggregates in New England. Pike has experienced continual growth over the years and currently employs nearly 1,000 people throughout NH, ME and VT. The dedication, knowledge, and quality workmanship of our employees is what makes the company such a great success. If you’re looking for a challenging career at a company that will reward your efforts, look no further. Take the first step and apply for an exciting opportunity to gain top notch industry experience and pave the road to your success. All Roads Lead Here!
Traffic Coordinator (West Lebanon, NH)
All Roads Lead Here! If you’re looking for a challenging career at a company that will reward your efforts, look no further. Let Pike Industries lead you on a rewarding career path to gain top notch industry experience and pave the road to your success!
Job Description Summary
We are seeking a qualified, motivated, safety minded individual to manage project sign placement and maintenance, including proper set up and relocation of construction sign packages and the general maintenance of arrow and message boards. The selected candidate will work with multiple crews and must have strong interpersonal skills.
- The right candidate must be able to direct and guide traffic through the construction job site using proper equipment and procedures.
- The ideal candidate must be willing to offer assistance on several tasks when needed as indicated by the supervisor on the job.
- Possess working knowledge of construction sign/traffic control requirements (State and Federal) and traffic routing plans.
- The right candidate must have a working knowledge of a flag person’s duties and responsibilities and the willingness to perform them on an as needed basis.
- Be knowledgeable of traffic routing plans.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or up to six months related experience and/or training; AGC Flagger Certified Training Course may be required, in addition to on-the –job training for flag persons.
The selected candidate must display a courteous and professional attitude when dealing with co-workers and the public. Long hours, night work, travel/overnights and/or weekend work may be required. A valid driver’s license and the willingness to travel within assigned region are essential for this position.
What Oldcastle Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Pike Industries, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
Pike Industries, Inc. is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.
Oldcastle - 18 months ago
Oldcastle is the largest manufacturer of building products and materials in North America with more than 1500 locations and 35,000...