More information about this job:|
We are currently seeking a Senior Marketing Manager for our Atlanta Corporate location . At CCC, a Marketing Manager is a product marketer responsible for growing key product categories within the company portfolio by focusing on product expansion, opportunity identification, and strengthening customer penetration.
We are the National Manufacturing Leader in a Stable, Growing Industry!
CCC offers more than a career; it is also " home " to more than 2,300 team members in over 60 locations. Our family is committed to your family , providing top quality plastic packaging that you can trust and depend on every day. Whether it's your milk, laundry detergent or juice containers, maple syrup, ketchup or water bottles, our packaging success comes from teamwork and taking pride in what we do. CCC's commitment to excellence extends from our family of employees to our valued clients and is the reason why leading companies around the country have confidence in our innovation, and unsurpassed quality and service.
What sets CCC apart from any other company is the quality of our most valuable resource-our people. It is our continued focus on investing in our family of team members to ensure long-term growth and success that enables us to provide a dynamic and inviting work environment that embraces diversity and individuality. On a daily basis, we exemplify our Core Values:
Excellence in All We Do
Treat People with Dignity and Respect
With these principles in mind at all levels of our organization, our employees feel valued and are excited about the impact CCC makes on people who use our products. Our culture fosters excellence personally and professionally and promotes development that leads to continued success.
Want to learn more about CCC?
Click here to watch our video.
We are currently seeking a Senior Marketing Manager at our Atlanta Corporate location. At CCC, a Marketing Manager is a product marketer responsible for growing key product categories within the company portfolio by focusing on product expansion, opportunity identification, and strengthening customer penetration.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for the following:
- Maintain ongoing competitive analysis and SWOT analysis for the CCC pipeline.
- Identify and analyze growth opportunities within CCC's key business segments and provide input for product design and development.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies for key product categories.
- Create actionable recommendations to both the Sales and Operations teams at CCC.
- Serve in a newly developed role that will provide financial analysis from a marketing standpoint to give the company a competitive edge.
- Drive ongoing analysis around customer segmentation and a profitability model.
- Manage current and future products within CCC categories, specifically to drive increased revenue and EBITDA.
- Have an energetic and positive attitude while dealing with potential ambiguity.
- Act as an in-house expert for our market categories which include: dairy, specialty dairy, water, agriculture, chemical, food, beverage, industrial chemical, and food service.
- Stay current on Market trends and development of market intelligence.
- Provide Sales support on key customer initiatives.
- Bachelors or University degree in Marketing or related field.
- 3-5+ years experience with product management in a product-focused organization.
- Solid financial acumen, financial analysis skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Ability to synthesize, analyze, and drive recommendations.
- Strong ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Application Suite.
- Knowledgeable of Neilsen market data
CCC's suite of benefits include:
- MBA is a plus
- Be a thought leader and problem solver.
- Be able to generate innovative, cost-effective solutions.
Choice of Medical Plans-choose the coverage that is right for you and your family
Dental Plan-provides Orthodontic coverage to dependent children
Voluntary Vision Program-allows the purchase of glasses and contacts every year rather than every two years like most plans!
Employee Assistance Program-5 free counseling visits; Financial & Legal Assistance
Educational Reimbursement-up to $5,250 annually!
401k Savings Plan with a company match
Come join our growing family today and apply with us!
In the world of rigid plastic containers, the really innovative and experienced consumer-focused design firms know the fine balance required...