The Siegfried Group, LLP is currently seeking a leader of its brand initiatives to support its growth as a leading national Certified Public Accounting (CPA) firm that provides a full range of accounting resource services to major public companies. We are passionate about advancing the careers of our valued public accounting/finance Professional Resource team and serve as trusted business advisors to the premier accounting and finance executives in the industry.
If you are both a thinker and a doer, with ability to see the future and develop communications/programs/promotion from an entrepreneurial vantage point that convey the Siegfried difference in a compelling way using state-of-the art technology, please read further. “Customer targets” include financial executives, relevant stakeholders, and external agencies (external), as well as our National Market Leadership Team, our internal Siegfried Operations Team, and our Professional Resource Team. As a marketing leader, you will possess exceptional interpersonal skills, an open mindset, a collaborative spirit, a high desire to grow/learn in addition to the necessary technical skills (especially, written communications intended for electronic media and websites; strategic thinking ability, video-production; and creative design related to promotional collateral). You seek exposure to new technologies and developments in the field and look for ways to bring relevant innovation to Siegfried. You embrace a fast-paced, dynamic, interdependent environment and will infuse passion and commitment to our journey. This position reports to a Senior Vice President, Marketing, Communications & Employee Development, and is based out of our Corporate Headquarters in Wilmington, Delaware.
- Create and execute a communications plan supportive of brand initiatives and marketing strategy aimed at external and internal customers.
- Develop specific, high impact marketing collateral for use by our business development team.
- Lead development of profiles used in the presentations of our professional resources for engagements.
- Lead public relations program (e.g., via PR Newswire) seeking opportunities to create greater brand awareness and positive buzz about our Firm.
- Create communications/promotional materials for key events Siegfried sponsorship, e.g. Financial Executive International, as well as internal events, e.g. national meetings involving our professional resources.
- Write and update intranet, web and social media content (internal and external websites).
- Create marketing content for client-relationship documents and RFPs.
- Review/contribute to agency communications in support of Recruiting.
- Coordinate and finalize production/distribution of materials for firm-wide calls.
- Evaluate and propose plans against digital awareness generating tools, such as SEO and blogger networks.
- Lead agency relationships (web content/structure, public relations, video creation, e.g.).
- Manage department budget.
Please provide a resume and 3 writing samples.
- Bachelor’s in Communications, English or Marketing.
- Minimum of 3-4 years relevant professional experience.
- Exceptional writing, presentation, and communication skills.
- Demonstrated capability to write with clarity, enthusiasm and engagement.
- Proficiency in HTML, email marketing software, and content management systems.
- Proficiency in image and video-editing software.
- Proficiency in creating photos and video for presentations.
- Experience with web analysis such as Google Analytics.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software, social media applications, and emerging media.
- Team player, detail oriented, adaptable, flexible, and able to handle multiple projects.
- Professional maturity and sound judgment.
- Creative thinking.
- Strong listening skills.
- Excellent relationship-building skills.
- Analytics and strategic thinking.
The Siegfried Group delivers sought-after, consultant-quality accounting and finance professionals to the nation’s largest...