Candidates must possess at least 1 year of experience using J2EE, workflow, JSP, relational databases and web services. The Tools SWE supports the design and coding of applications using J2EE standards interfacing with relational databases and must be able to take requirements definition, and design/develop software solutions using Use Cases.
- Experience with Java IDE, J2EE, JSP and XML
- Use case development and utilization
- Test development and execution
- Relational database development
- Technical communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment Desired skills - Additional programming languages (C, C++, Perl, PHP)
- Shell scripting
- Basic system administrations skills as they relate to software configuration and deployment
- Basic database administration skills as they relate to software interfaces, configuration and deployment Specific Job Description The TRITON Program is seeking a Tools Designer/Developer – Software Engineer (Tools SWE). The Tools SWE applies basic knowledge to the development of the site unique tools. The selected candidate will support design, development, and test activities and/or application of COTS solutions to the tools. The Tools SWE provides directed support to the Tools lead and the team. The Tools SWE takes direction and plans tasks in support of scheduled milestones.
The Tools SWE provides support to unit and system test activities including development of detailed test procedures, and supports requirements distillation and Use Case development. The Tools SWE provides support to the installation and configuration of developed applications and maintains and updates standards documentation and prepares version description documents for review by site POCs and customer.
The Tools SWE Creates and delivers web authoring and information management training in support of operational tools. The selected candidate will work with other developers, database administrators, and system administrators providing development support into all tools/applications development.
The work environment fluctuates between routine and priority, depending on ongoing tasks and priorities. The position requires good communication skills in order to communicate complex concepts and effectively and accurately exchange information between developers, system engineers and customer POCs. The Tools SWE must support the lead and ensure tasks are accomplished in time to meet hard timelines and ensure milestones are met.
The TRITON Program supports a 24x7 mission critical customer environment. TRITON Program employees may be scheduled to work or called in to work during off hours to meet customer mission support requirements.
A Single Scope Background Investigation and polygraph are required. Standard Job Description Plans, conducts, and coordinates software development activities. Designs, develops, documents, tests, and debugs software that contains logical and mathematical solutions to business/mission problems or questions in computer language for solutions by means of data processing equipment. Applies the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the development life cycle. Applies knowledge of computer hardware and software, subject matter to be programmed in business/mission applications, information processing techniques used, and information gathered from system users to develop software. Corrects program errors, prepares operating instructions, compiles documentation of program development, and analyzes system capabilities to resolve questions of program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques, and controls. Ensures software standards are met. Security Clearance TS/SCI w/Poly Typical Minimums Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education. Entry level. LMCareers Business Unit ESS0160 IS&GS-SECURITY (S8200) Business Area Info Systems & Global Sol Program TRITON Department 7072001:TRITON Job Class Information Technology Job Category Experienced Professional State Colorado Virtual No Relocation Available No Work Schedule STANDARD-Mon-Fri/8 hours a day Req Type Full-Time Direct/Indirect Direct Shift First
Lockheed Martin - 3 years ago
Unwavering sense of purpose.
Our employees are the core of our business here at...