When you join our family at Emeritus, you join a group that believes in integrity, responsiveness, and forthright communication. We work together to make a real difference in the lives of our residents. If you share our family values and dedication, we'd love to meet you. This will be a shared support position for the Mountain & Midwest Divisions. |
As the Human Resources Manager at Emeritus, you'll provide HR support and guidance to communities, as well as regional and management teams. You’ll be responsible for resolving employee claims, charges, litigations and assisting with layoffs. You’ll also provide positive employee morale and feedback to the HR Director and Operations team.
Position requirements include:
To learn more about how you can make a difference and to search for opportunities in your area, click below to visit us online. We would love to hear from you.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Communications or Business, preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of HR generalist experience required, PHR preferred.
- Must possess an inclusive understanding of employee benefits and compensation programs.
- Must have experience with training for adults.
- Multi-state and health care experience, preferred.
- Must meet all health requirements, including TB, and pass background checks.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Family is Committed to Yours.