Find Prosperity and Security at ADS Security
ADS hires only the best and brightest individuals who possess the talent and drive to grow along with us. Working at ADS means you are joining a winning team that will provide you with all the tools, resources and support to help you reach your full potential. Through our generous incentive plans, education and training programs and comprehensive benefits, ADS boasts one of the highest retention rates in the industry. At ADS you will receive:
- 1st year earning potential from $45,000 to $65,000
- Base pay plus car allowance
- Extensive Training (assigned sales trainer, ADS sales handbook, on-site vendor training, ADS University in Nashville, extensive on-boarding)
- Assigned territory averaging 500 customers
- State of the art the technology provided that includes an iPad and iPhone or Droid
- Cutting edge services offered (competitive edge: Home Control, ADS Aniware mobile management, RemoteView video surveillance, SecureDoor and biometric access control, and IdentaSafe identity theft protection)
- Full benefits: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability
- Matching 401K
- Paid Time Off
- Company vehicle opportunity (3 consecutive years at President's Club)
- Sales Contests and Cash Incentives (Cancun, Cabo, Jamaica for 2012)
- Generous referral program
A History of Success
ADS Security (ADS) was established 1990, and currently serves over 70,000 businesses, industrial facilities and residences throughout the southeastern United States.
Headquartered in Nashville, TN ADS is ranked the 24th largest electronic security firm in the nation according to the 21st Annual Top 100 rankings compiled by Security Distributing & Marketing (SDM), a leading industry publication. ADS is the only Tennessee-based company to hold a position among SDM's prestiogious top 25 slots and has ranked in the Top 100 for 20 consecutive years.
With annual revenues of 31 million, ADS employs 275 associates at 15 branch locations throughout the southeastern United States. Over the years, ADS has earned a solid reputation for being an organization with a high level of integrity that consistently gives back to the communities it serves.
ADS operates the only UL-listed, CSAA Five Diamond Central Station monitoring operation in Middle Tenneessee. Each Central Station operator at ADS has earned the Five Diamond Central Station Certificate, the highest training certification available in the industry.
Indeed - 2 years ago
Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, ADS Security (ADS) is ranked the 26th largest electronic security firm in the nation according to the...