The Associate Account Manager will assist the Senior Account Manager in various Account Management functions such as customer reports, customer satisfaction activities and initiatives, maximizing our customer’s use of our software products, and growing the bookings through business development.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBLITI
Assist with preparing supporting sales documents and pricing (based on corporate standards)
Assist with preparing and coordinating User Group Meetings, Training Programs, and Webinars.
Assist with preparing NPS (Net Promoter Score), Customer Surveys, Results Analysis, and Action Plans.
Maintaining a customer contact database and Emergency Notification Program in SalesForce.com.
Assist with preparing and maintaining monthly account reports and metrics.
Organize and prioritize work to accommodate department deadlines and manager’s needs.
Learn the 360Facility Software suite and become proficient for the purpose of performing scoping services, providing pricing, and making recommendations to customers
Other assigned duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Completion of bachelor’s degree
- Excellent verbal and listening communication skills – will have direct customer contact.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to train end users to use software and lead webinars
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel PowerPoint and general internet applications.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize, schedule and organize work: perform under tight deadlines and adapt to changing priorities. Excellent organization skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including patience, flexibility, consideration, discretion, tact, confidence, self-reliance, initiative, adaptability and effectiveness in dealing with people.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Sales experience
- Training experience
- Customer Support experience
- Use of HTML
- Understanding of business processes and key issues related to facility / property management
- Experience working in a consulting environment providing clients with implementation services
- Able to travel periodically
We were named to Texas Monthly's Best 100 Companies to Work for in Texas for 2013 and were also selected as one of the Austin American-Statesman's Top Workplaces for 2012 in the Austin area!
Since 1995, Accruent has helped real estate and facilities leaders deliver long term, best in class, operational and financial performance through purpose-built industry suites that deliver more customer value. Our solutions are used by 1,000+ leading organizations, including 40% of the Top 100 Retailers, 20% of the Fortune 500, 100 leading universities, Five of the Top Five Wireless Carriers, and leading service providers for more than 50,000 properties.
Accruent has continuously received industry recognition for rapid growth and customer service and has been, once again, named by Gartner as a Leader in the 2012 Magic Quadrant for Integrated Workplace Management Systems (IWMS). Additionally, Accruent was named to the Austin Business Journal’s Top 25 Software Developer in Austin list, and the company’s CFO was recently recognized as the 2012 CFO of the Year by the Austin Business Journal.
At Accruent, we have the culture, excitement, and growth opportunity of a start-up, while providing the stability of an established business within an established private equity fund, Vista Equity Partners.
Apply To This Job