We are looking for a dynamic candidate to drive the analysis, development and implementation for key initiatives across Bankrate Insurance Carrier and Sales team. Representative projects include:
- Working with Sales team to develop short term and long term strategic plan for carrier growth in sales, leads, and agent participation
- Trend and Performance analysis for all Sales and carrier metrics
- Standardization of carrier and partner strategic business reviews
- Developing analytical approaches to solving business questions and tackling challenges
This role will be ideally suited to the successful professional who is looking to move into a corporate strategy role as part of a high performing sales team in the beautiful city of Denver, Colorado.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Play a key role in the development and analysis of short and long term strategic sales plans, including, but not limited to performance metrics, budgets, and forecasts
- Act as an internal consultant on a variety of initiatives
- Drive the analytics for the sales team and build models to help identify and prioritize opportunities and measure results
- Prepare executive level presentations to share with carriers and leadership team; including CEO, COO, Board of Directors, and Sales Team
- Undergraduate degree required, MBA a benefit
- 3 years analytics experience
- Must demonstrate ability to develop and pursue strategic analyses
- Ability to build strong relationships and work well across departments and teams
- Ability to function and make recommendations with limited information and direct guidance
- SAS/SQL or MS Access experience highly desirable
- Advanced Excel skills a must
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, Bankrate Insurance is the leading online comparison shopping and lead generation solution for the insurance industry. Bankrate Insurance is an integral part of Bankrate.com, a leading financial services site. Bankrate Insurance is committed to creating innovative, best in class marketing solutions for our customers and insurance partners.
Indeed - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, Bankrate Insurance is the leading online comparison shopping and lead generation solution for the...