Catapult Technology is a mid-tier information technology and management consulting firm. As a Catapult team member, we invest in your growth and provide the resources you need to do your job better, from a positive work-life environment to a robust professional development program. We join "big company" expertise with "small company" attitude that encourages trust, teamwork, and integrity. We are looking for motivated, adaptable professionals who want to work at a company where their skills and expertise will be applied and appreciated. Look to Catapult as the next step on your career path.
SharePoint Content Administrator
Location: Rosslyn, VA
Clearance: Top Secret
- serve as the primary technical authority for deployed SharePoint Content Applications in the staging and production environment and be responsible for managing all application deployment, administration, troubleshooting, maintenance, and technical support activities
- work with other team functional areas to assure timely resolutions for problems with SharePoint supported applications
- Deliver new enhancements to the production environments
- Support Content Management for
- Support end users with access and customized views
- Manage global rights and permissions regarding the WSS sites
- Monitor portal usage including access, load, and usability, issues on a daily basis
- Enforce site standards (layouts, security processes, etc.) to ensure that governance policies and processes are maintained
- Ensure the integrity and security of SharePoint data
The successful candidate will be someone who has strong analytical skills, exercises good judgment and is self-motivated.
- Strong knowledge of and proficiency using Microsoft SharePoint Designer Version 2008/2010
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Sharepoint 2007
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, and Network and Security Principles
- Knowledge of MOSS 2007, IIS 5.0/6.0, WSS 3.0,
- Knowledge of SQL 2008, Web Services, .NET Framework, and Application Security Vulnerabilities
- Knowledge of ASP, .ASP, .NET, C#, Java, and VB Code and basic scripting ability in VBScript
- Ability to analyze SharePoint, server, application, network, and input/output device performance
- Ability to create SharePoint site templates with custom libraries and lists
- Experience installing SharePoint and deploying custom SharePoint solutions (web parts, sites, and features)
Information Server (IIS), and developing and writing applications design and configuration documents
- 3+ years of Microsoft SharePoint administration experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in a related technical field
- Building Microsoft SQL 2008 queries, stored procedures, and views, backup/restore
- Experience in use of the Visual Studio .NET toolset, configuration of the .NET framework, developing and deploying web services, and configuring and assessing Internet
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing as required by the customer.
- Managing the Microsoft SharePoint Server 2007/2010 application.
- Useof Microsoft Project Server application.
- Managing SharePoint Enterprise Content features.
- Monitoring and correcting SharePoint site collections and permissions.
- use of COTS webParts such as bamboo Calendar, CorasWorks, ControlPoint,
- Applying SharePoint patches and software updates and migrating SharePoint site collections into the SharePoint farm and/or to new hardware platforms.
washingtonpost.com - 8 months ago
Catapult Technology, Ltd. is an Information Technology Services firm with its corporate offices located in Beheads, Maryland. Our senior ex...