We are seeking a Layout Artist to join our Los Angeles creative team.
We are looking for a well-qualified candidate that will have an impeccable attitude and will be completely approachable at all times. The role of the Layout Artist is fast paced, especially when clients and new business pitches are active, so the ability to juggle multiple tasks with overlapping deadlines is a must.
The ideal candidate will work with art directors to bring their ideas to life, using whatever graphic program it takes to get the job done effectively and efficiently. The Layout Artist must also have a keen eye to detail, knowledge of color theory, and retouch to be able to make images sing in Photoshop.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Four-year degree is required.
- Utilizing InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator everyday
- Assist in preparing and installing banners and presentation graphics
- Large format output, trimming and installing.
- General studio tasks (scanning, image searches, etc)
- Establishing good relationships with art directors
- Becoming the "go-to" person in a myriad of situations and scenarios
Knowledge of AfterEffects, Cinema 4D, and Sketchup is preferred, but not required.
Mullen is an eoe encouraging diversity in the workplace.
Mullen Advertising - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard -