Hilton Hawaiian Village
2005 Kalia Road
A Beverage Manager with Hilton Hotels and Resorts is responsible for directing and administering sales of beverages in all outlets, lounges and banquets of the hotel in the hotels continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton Worldwide is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its ten global brands, which include Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites Hotels, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors.
If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world and know how to offer an exceptional hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Worldwide Team Member.
What will I be doing?
As a Beverage Manager, you would be responsible for directing and administering sales of beverages in all outlets, lounges and banquets of the hotel in the hotels continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Hiring, training, supervising, directing, coaching, counseling and evaluating staff in all beverage operations. Communicating effectively, both verbally and in writing, to provide clear direction to the staff. Assigning and instructing Beverage staff in details of work. Observing performance and encouraging improvment where necessary.
- Communicating with guests and employees using a positive and clear speaking voice, listening to and understanding requests, responding with appropriate actions and providing accurate information. Remaining calm and alert, especially during emergency situations and/or heavy hotel activity, serving as a role model for Beverage staff and other hotel employees. Interacting with sales department personnel and restaurant staff as needed for guest service purposes.
- Fielding customer complaints by conducting thorough research of the situation in order to choose the most effective solutions. Making decisions and taking actions based on previous experience and good judgment.
- Maximizing restaurant department profitability; implement effective controls of food, beverage and labor costs and monitor the restaurant's budget to ensure efficient operations, including achieving budgeted revenue and labor expenses. Ensuring par stock levels are maintained by calculating inventory, ordering, retrieving and stocking product. Evaluating cost effectiveness of all aspects of operation. Developing and implementing cost saving and profit enhancement measures. Maintaining established inventory by ordering all liquor and supplies in accordance with business needs.
What are we looking for?
- Developing and implementing basic operating standards for Beverage service in compliance with federal, state, local and Hilton's own practices. (e.g. Employee Alcohol Awareness Training and Compliance)
The successful candidate will have at least three years Food & Beverage management experience, including knowledge of banquet and beverage operations
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton Worldwide has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton Worldwide remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes in our Team Members:
What benefits will I receive?
- Living the Values
- Customer Focus
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and, depending upon eligibility, a vacation or Paid Time Off (PTO) benefit. You will instantly have access to our unique benefits such as the Team Member and Family Travel Program, which provides reduced hotel room rates at many of our hotels for you and your family, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. After 90 days you may enroll in Hilton Worldwides Health & Welfare benefit plans, depending on eligibility. Hilton Worldwide also offers eligible team members a 401K Savings Plan, as well as Employee Assistance and Educational Assistance Programs. We look forward to reviewing with you the specific benefits you would receive as a Hilton Worldwide Team Member. The above information is provided as a highlight of the major benefits offered to most full-team team members in the United States. All benefits listed may not be offered at all locations. This is not a summary plan description or official plan document.
Food and Beverage
Hilton Worldwide has over 4,400 hotels in 97 countries where your passion for the hospitality industry can lead to an exciting future!...