Signal Integrity Engineer
Signal Integrity Engineer in Assembly and Test Technology Development organization drives high speed IO and signal integrity related technology development and design of packages and interconnects for future products on Intel's roadmap.
Also is responsible for development of necessary methodology and metrology core competencies to support the aforementioned efforts. Defines overall electrical performance specification and realizes technology certification through extensive design, analysis and validation activities. Conducts and supports research through internal and external programs on fundamental areas pertinent to circuits, packages, and interconnects. Collaborates with other engineers in the team and helps establish a team atmosphere promoting growth of core competency areas.
You must possess the minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience would be obtained through your educational level research and/or relevant job/internship experiences.
You must possess a Bachelor's Degree or Masters Degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
Additional Qualifications include:
- Demonstrate experience in packaging, interconnects, applied electromagnetics and high speed circuit design.
- Demonstrate experience in circuit analysis and signal & power integrity tools such as SPICE*, HFSS* and ADS*.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of circuit theory, transmission line fundamentals and signal processing
- Demonstrate familiarity with computer architecture and fundamental scripting skills with tool such as Matlab*
Preferred Skills include:
- Familiarity with analog circuit design, package/silicon layout design and VLSI
Jan 24, 2013
Jan 25, 2014
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to final test and optimization, and lastly packaging. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing group are part of a worldwide network of manufacturing and assembly/test facilities.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel’s discretion. Intel invites people of all ages currently enrolled in an academic institution (or graduated within the last 18 months) to apply.
Intel - 2 years ago
A lot of companies like to talk about changing the world. But while others are making claims, Intel’s been making history—for...