Assemble or repair bicycles or ticket items for guests or for floor samples.
- Pull the correct ticket item to be built from the storeroom racks. Read and follow Toys "R" Us and manufacturer assembly instructions, and adhere to all safety regulations for merchandise sold assembled.
- Assemble a bicycle completely and properly in 15-25 minutes depending on bike. Safety test gears, brakes, rims for smooth operation.
- Understand basic guest and manager inquiries concerning bicycles and other products requiring assembly and respond appropriately.
- Maintain a neat, organized work area free from debris and safety hazards. Bundles and disposes of all cardboard in baling machine.
- Perform routine maintenance on assembled items on the floor to keep them in sellable condition.
- Repair guest assemblies, based on visually detectable problems or from symptoms described by a manager or guest.
**Please note that we recruit for this position on an on-going basis in order to build a talent pool of potential candidates. When a position becomes available, we will review applicants at that time.
- Mechanical knowledge or ability to learn the proper operation of all assembled items to perform assemblies and repairs.
- Ability to read manufacturer cartons and instruction manuals.
- Ability to handle/prioritize multiple projects.
Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Toys"R"Us, Inc.!
Assembler (TRU Only)
Lexington, KY SBS
3220 Nicholasville Rd.
Toys R Us - 12 months ago
Toys“R”Us, Inc. is the world’s leading dedicated toy and juvenile products retailer, offering a differentiated shopping...