Opportunity for an experienced PA to join our team. Our division of Orthopedic Trauma & Fracture Care is a member of the Maine Medical Center Level One Trauma Program and is proud to provide expert orthopedic trauma care for patients with complex fractures throughout the region. This PA position will see patients in the office, participate in both office and ER/trauma call during the week and weekends, and first assist in the OR.
* Bachelor's degree and successful completion of accredited PA program
* Current State of Maine Physician Assistant license or eligible for licensure
* NCCPA certification
* Orthopedic experience preferred
* Knowledge of patient assessment techniques
* Skill in accurately evaluating patient problems in person or via phone and providing appropriate advice, intervention or referral
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Proficient computer skills
* Ability to maintain confidentiality
Monday - Friday 7 AM - 4 PM
Maine Medical Partners - 9 months ago
MaineHealth provides health care to residents of central, southern, and western Maine. The health system's facilities include Maine...