JOB TITLE: SalonCentric Store Associate-Williston, VT
REPORTS TO: Store Manager
DEPARTMENT: Store Division
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
Responsible for greeting and servicing customers, generating sales, maintaining store appearance, merchandising, stocking, cash register operations and opening and closing the store within store operational guidelines.
DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Greets and approaches customers promptly and assists them in the selection and purchase of merchandise in accordance with store customer service standards.
- Ensure that all sales and return transactions are completed and recorded accurately using proper cash handling procedures per established store policies.
- Maintain an awareness and understanding of all product knowledge information, product promotions, upcoming sales and events and advertised products.
- Assist with floor moves, merchandising, display and end cap changes, product shelf maintenance and set up for special events and promotions.
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise including the proper receiving of merchandising and associated check in procedures as well as the monitoring of floor stock.
- Maintain store appearance and performs general housekeeping including wiping counters, shelves, windows and restrooms as necessary.
- Helps prepare for and participates in periodic cycle counts and physical inventories.
- Responsible for opening and/or closing the store making sure that all opening and closing procedures are completed per store procedures to include completing required paperwork, securing the store and making the daily bank deposit.
- Performs role within safety guidelines and observes and follows all policies concerning asset protection, merchandising and store operations as directed by management.
- Attend all product knowledge trainings, seminars and meetings as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent GED
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Must have basic reading skills to read labels, literature, policy manuals etc.
- Basic math skills and the ability to make change required
- Must be able to work weekends as schedule allows
- Must be able to maintain a professional appearance and provide a positive company image to the public
- Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs
- Frequent bending, stooping lifting, gripping, twisting and reaching
- Must be able to stand and walk about the store throughout scheduled shift
- Experience in retail or related experience strongly preferred
- Basic knowledge of computers helpful
- Cosmetology license preferred
L'Oreal - 22 months ago
L’Oréal is world leader in beauty products.
Created in 1909 by Eugène Schueller, a visionary chemist with a...